Gay Marriage: A Plea to the Legislators of New York
I recently received an email asking if I would promote a blog post about the Gay Marriage Debate. Donna Cullen who sent the email to me, thought that my readers and I would appreciate taking a look at the blogs listed. I have checked out several of the blogs mentioned, and they do seem very interesting, so I hope you will go check out this post: “Yay or Nay: Top 20 Blogs Debating Gay Marriage.”
- Who will throw the most fabulous weddings? Gay men.
- Who will register for beautiful (and probably expensive gifts)? Gay men.
- Who will buy those gifts? The friends and family of gay men.
Click “Read More” to see the list of the Gay Marriage Supporters from Yay or Nay: Top 20 Blogs Debating Gay Marriage.
- The Gay Marriage Blog – This is an Australian blog that covers the gay marriage debate in a very global manner, providing news updates from many different countries.
- Gay.AmericaBlog – Since this is one of the top gay rights advocacy blogs, gay marriage is certainly one of its top topics.
- 365 Gay – The blog for this website provides continual updates on news items related to gay issues, gay marriage, of course, being one of them.
- Good As You – Legalization of gay marriage is being promoted in a big way on this blog that is unapologetic in its stand on homosexuality.
- Beyond (Straight and Gay) Marriage – This blog, by the author of a book by the same title, takes the debate a step beyond gay rights and argues for rights of all and any type of family unit.
- LGBT Minute – Activism and news for the entire LBBT community is promoted on this blog. The gay marriage rights debate continues to be a hot issue.
- Believe Out Loud – This site is a gathering spot for Christians that support gay marriage and greater acceptance of gays within Christian churches.
- Straight Not Narrow – A uniquely, evangelical Christian voice in support of gay rights and gay marriage.
- Gay Politics – There are few items more central to the topic of gay politics than gay marriage rights, so you will find it to be a central theme on this blog.
- Out Front – Discussions on all LGBT issues are covered on this blog. Gay marriage is certainly not left out.